Order of Service
Today's Scripture Reading: 1 Timothy 5:1-2 and Titus 2:1-8
CCLI Song # 6016351, Jonas Myrin | Matt Redman, © 2011 Atlas Mountain Songs (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing), sixsteps Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing), Thankyou Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing),worshiptogether.com songs (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
Rock of Ages
CCLI Song # 40588, Augustus Montague Toplady | Thomas Hastings, © Words: Public Domain, Music: Public Domain
Who You Say I Am
CCLI Song # 7102401, Ben Fielding | Reuben Morgan, © 2017 Hillsong Music Publishing Australia (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
"Family Business part 1: Communication"
1 Timothy 5:1-2
Pastor Jordan Bakker
- How is the communication in your home? Do you have things left unsaid or topics that have been avoided? What needs to change in the way you communicate with family/friends that would reflect 'speaking the truth in love'? Do you have friendships with older/younger in the church that you communicate with?
- Is there anyone in your life you need to encourage, appeal to, or confront? Is there anyone that you've been harboring bitterness or anger against?
- Read Titus 2:1-1-8. Where do you see this paradigm playing out in our church? Where can we improve? How do we better connect younger with older so that modeling, mentoring, and learning can take place?
Ways to Pray:
- Spend some time praising God for His sovereign grace, for His divine purposes and how He displayed His glory in Jesus Christ. Read 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 and remember what God is preparing us for.
- Pray for our "PRAY - PLAN - RISK" friends that God will use the events of the past months to soften hearts and bring salvation.
- Pray for wisdom of leadership as momentum continues to build for moving back to gathering together. Pray for our own preparation to love everyone who decides to come back right away and others who will take more time to do so.
- Pray that we will stay focused on our mission, our Savior, and each other rather than things that we cannot control that cause us to become fearful, angry, and divisive.
Access our Kids Ministry page here for kids resources
|Stay connected by sharing Prayer Requests,
updating your information or
contacting church staff HERE