AGES 2-5 YEARS OLD & KINDERGARTEN
Grace Children’s Ministry seeks to EXALT GOD in our families, REACH KIDS with the Gospel, and EQUIP PARENTS to disciple their children. This is accomplished by coming alongside families in the equipping of parents and volunteers to teach children the Scriptures and call them to a saving relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Preschool volunteers are regular attendees of Grace Church, who have been pre-screened and trained to provide your children with the proper care.
CHECK-IN & REGISTRATION
- VISITORS: Please complete registration for your child. After three regular visits, your child will be added to the current class roster.
- Parents will check-in via iPad at the Check-in Counter and will receive a personalized Child Name Tag and Security sticker. Parents will then take their child to the appropriate classroom where the classroom teacher will welcome and mark their attendance. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR CHILD'S SECURITY STICKER AS CHILDREN WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO AN INDIVIDUAL IN POSSESSION OF THE MATCHING SECURITY STICKER OF THEIR CHILD.
- For the safety of the children, we ask parents/adults not to come into the classroom to drop off or pick up your child. A volunteer will bring your child to you. If you want to enter the room to stay with your child, please notify the Registration Host or classroom teacher.
- To ensure the health of children and volunteers, we ask that sick children not attend the classes.
- If the need to contact you during service arises, we will send a text message (or phone call) to the phone number provided on your registration.
- You can stay informed through our website, newsletters and regular mailings. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the church office ( )
8:30am & 10:30am Worship Services
Preschool & Kindergarten classes [C-Building, classrooms]
The following is the approximate time and order of activities:
10 minutes Check-in & opening activities
15 minutes Singing & Bible Lesson
20 minutes Outside Playtime (weather permitting)
10 minutes Snack & Bathroom (inform: allergies, potty training)
15 minutes Follow up activity & craft
Preschool promotion is age-based and children are moved to the next appropriate room when your child celebrates a birthday. This promotion takes place within the next month following your child’s birthday.
EMERGENCY / EVACUATION
In event of an emergency or if your child’s room is evacuated, you will be notified during service where your evacuation pick-up site is located. No child will be released until all the children are accounted for and you can present your Security sticker.
For questions or to receive further information regarding children's ministry, please complete the following form to be contacted.