INFANTS & TODDLERS
Welcome to the Nursery! Our nursery ministry encompasses newborn through 24 months of age and is designed to support parents by providing a caring Christ-centered environment as you worship with us. Nursery volunteers are regular attendees of Grace Brethren Church, who have been pre-screened and trained to provide your children with the proper care.
CHECK-IN & REGISTRATION
- VISITORS: Please complete a registration card for your child. After three regular visits, your child will be added to the current class roster.
- Parents will check-in via iPad at the Registration Counter and will receive a personalized Child Name Tag and Security sticker. Parents will then take their child to the appropriate room where a Nursery Volunteer will welcome and mark their attendance. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR CHILD'S SECURITY STICKER AS CHILDREN WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO AN INDIVIDUAL IN POSSESSION OF THE MATCHING SECURITY STICKER OF THEIR CHILD.
- For the safety of the children, we ask parents/adults not to come into the classroom to drop off or pick up your child. A volunteer will bring your child to you. If you want to enter the room to stay with your child, please notify the Registration Host or classroom teacher.
- For the safety of the children, we ask parents/adults not to come into the nursery room to drop off or pick up your child. A volunteer will bring your child to you. If you want to enter the room to stay with your child, please notify the nursery coordinator or assistant.
- If the need to contact you during service arises, we will send a text message (or phone call) to the phone number provided on your Registration card.
- You can stay informed through our website, newsletters and regular mailings. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the church office ( )
DIAPER, FEEDING & SNACKS
- Parents can indicate details regarding napping and feeding requests or allergies/special needs on the Name Tag sticker, which will be carried out by volunteers.
- INFANTS: Please bring your child in a clean diaper and fed. We will follow your requests as indicated on the name tag sticker.
- TODDLERS: Please make sure your child has used the restroom, fed and clean before checking them in. If no personal cup is provided, we will supply a dixie cup of water during snacks (goldfish).
- Infants and toddlers will have their diapers checked and changed as necessary.
- To ensure the health of children and volunteers, we ask that sick children not attend the nursery.
Nursery promotion is age-based and children are moved to the next appropriate room when your child celebrates a birthday. This promotion takes place within the next month following your child’s birthday.
EMERGENCY / EVACUATION
In event of an emergency or if your child’s room is evacuated, you will be notified during service where your evacuation pick-up site is located. No child will be released until all the children are accounted for and you can present your Security sticker.
For questions or to receive further information regarding children's ministry, please complete the following form to be contacted.